[Overview of HICSS-42]
for Paper Presentation Schedule]
HICSS-42 offers a unique, highly interactive and professionally challenging environment that attendees find "very helpful -- lots of different perspectives and ideas as a result of discussion." HICSS sessions are comprised primarily of refereed paper presentations; the conference does not host vendor presentations.
The conference operation is funded entirely by registration fees;
therefore, HICSS is not able to subsidize registrations or offer reduced fees, nor partial registration. All participants and speakers (or their organizations) are expected to bear the cost of their expenses and registration.
HICSS-42 contains the following tracks, or areas of research concentration. A paper may be submitted to any minitrack in one of these tracks, but not to more than one minitrack or more than one track:
* Collaboration Systems and Technology
* Decision Technologies and Service Sciences
* Digital Media: Content and Communication
* Electronic Government
* Electric Power Systems: Engineering, Economics, and Policy
* Information Technology in Health Care
* Internet and the Digital Economy
* Knowledge Management Systems
* Organizational Systems and Technology
* Software Technology