Minitrack Chair Review Instructions
To view submissions to your minitrack, you need to log on HICSS-42 Review System.
Click on "Reviews in Progress" under the menubar after logging in. Then
click on "Review for HICSS-42 (as PC member)". On the next page, scroll
down and you will see the submissions where you will see two sections.
The first section contains Submissions to Coordinate (as minitrack
chair). The second contains Submissions to Review (as minitrack
co-chair). For a particular submission:
* Click on a submission title to see an abstract and a link to a pdf of the
submission, including file(s) uploaded with the submission.
* Click on "Manage reviewers" to add, remove, or assign reviewers to a
submission. When you assign a reviewer to a paper, they will receive an
email directly from the system. If you want to contact them directly,
you may do so outside the system using your own email.
* Click on "See reviews" to see the reviews submitted so far. This link
is inactive if no reviews have been submitted. Click "Back" using your
browser to return to the reviewing home page to see another submission.
Please remind reviewers to submit their review reports and make sure that the review reports are submitted by August 1.
Click on "Submit your report" to submit your own report on the submission. This
is typically your summary of the reviews and your opinion about the
submission. Your report will be seen by the authors. If the paper is to
be accepted with mandatory changes, please guide the author on how to
improve the paper. You may return repeatedly to this page until to August 14 to "Edit your report".
* Your decision (A, A-M, or R) must be recorded in the system by August
15. The decision checkboxes are located in the bottom of the review
page. The Decisions that you make (A, A-M, or R) will be activated
(emailed automatically to the authors) by the Track Administrator
beginning August 16.
* In case of papers that are accepted with mandatory changes, authors
are instructed to submit their revised paper to the review system by
August 29. As a minitrack chair, you will receive an email from the
authors notifying you of their submissions. Please review the paper and
revise your decision in the review system by September 9.
In summary, this Review Page will enable you to:
* Assign Reviewers
* Send email to your Reviewers
* Download all submitted reviews of your minitrack's submissions
* See your minitrack submissions in spreadsheet format
* Edit your email templates
* Submit Your Report (i.e. your summary of the reviews for a particular submission)
* Record your decision