Instructions: Manuscript to Publication
Final Submission site is
* Prepare Manuscript - You may submit the same paper to only one
* Submit initial manuscript for review
* Receive acceptance notification by August 15
* Revise manuscript and add author names
* Submit Final Paper for Publication by September 15
* HICSS papers must contain original material, and not be previously
published, nor currently submitted elsewhere.
* Abstracts are optional. You may contact the Minitrack Chair(s) for
guidance or verification of content.
If you are not sure of the appropriate Minitrack, submit an
abstract to the Track Chair(s) for determination.
* You may submit a paper to only one Minitrack. Duplicate submissions
may be rejected by any or all minitracks, without consultation with
* An individual may be listed as author/co-author on no more than 6
submitted papers. Track Chairs must approve any names added after
1. Prepare Manuscript
Please note that the manuscript should not have author name(s) at this
* Prepare INITIAL manuscript using
initial format specifications.
2. Submit initial manuscript
Final date for submission June 15, 12 midnight Hawaii time. (This is 3
behind/earlier than Pacific time/PST, and 6 hours earlier than NewYork/EST).
* Submit in PDF format for review. If you do not have PDF converter,
visit http://www.freepdfconvert.com to get your source file converted
online at no cost.
Instructions for submitting initial manuscript.
3. Receive acceptance notification
Decsions will be made by August 15.
Notification sent on August 16. (If you do not receive your decision by
Monday, August 17, please contact your Minitrack Chair.)
If your paper is accepted, you will be allowed to make minor optional
changes, or you may be required to make mandatory changes to your paper.
(The revised version of these A-M papers must be submitted by Aug 31 to
Detailed Instructions for Submitting Final Paper will be sent to Accepted
Authors. The final paper will be submitted as a source file to a different
website than the initial manuscript submission site. (see
4. Submit Final Paper for Publication by September 15