Register for the conference
As of Monday, January 3, please register on site at the hotel. Registration opens at 2pm on the Grande Promenade. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
* Early Registration fee: $595 (until September 15, 2010)
* General Registration fee: $650 (September 16 - December 15, 2010)
* Late Registration fee: $750 (December 16, 2010 - January 2011)
following meals are included in your registration fee ***
Our special discounted rates will only be allowed for registered conference participants and their guests. There will be overflow arrangement with certain Poipu area condominiums for nights not available at the Hyatt.
Please register for the conference before making hotel reservations. Upon completion of your registration, you will be directed to a special site that will allow you reserve your accommodation at our conference rates. Our special discounted rates will only be allowed for registered conference participants and their guests.
Please plan ahead as soon as paper is submitted or accepted for complex or time-sensitive issues such as institutional funding and visa requests.
Guest Registration can be done:
* By sending the completed Guest Registration Form by fax 808-956-5759 or email@example.com
* At least one author of each accepted paper must register to attend the conference by September 15, 2010.
* Registration is not guaranteed until full payment is made.
* All cancellation requests must be in writing.
* Your registration fee will be refunded in full until October 15. Oct 15-Dec 15 we will deduct a $150 administrative fee from the amount paid.
* In order to refund an online credit card payment, we must be given the complete credit card number and expiration date. For payments made by check, a check refund will be made to the issuing party.
* If registration is cancelled, we reserve the right to withhold papers from the Conference Proceedings.
* No refunds will be made after December 15, 2010.
Accommodation cancellations must be made directly with the hotel and other vendors.